Scholarship Amount: $1,500 award; must be used for payment of tuition/fees or on-campus housing at the university student attends
This award is presented to at least one senior student who best meets the following criteria:
- You must be a senior at Pike High School and rank in the upper 10% of your graduating class.
- You must have been a Pike High School student for at least three years.
- You must plan to further your education at a college, university, or technical school, and you must meet the necessary entrance requirements of that institution.
- You must be an active member of the student body as demonstrated by your participation and your service to Pike High School.
- You must complete all sections of the application.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: All application materials must be received no later than: Not scheduled yet.. Late or incomplete applications will not be considered.