Scholarship Amount: $2,000 award; must be used for payment of tuition/fees or on-campus housing at the university student attends
Criteria: This award will be presented to one senior student who best meets the following criteria:
- You must be a senior at Pike High School who has overcome a major obstacle or hardship while pursuing your education and maintaining at least a 2.5 GPA.
- You must be pursuing a Core 40 diploma or higher.
- You must be making plans to further your education at a college, university, or technical school, and you must meet the necessary entrance requirements of that institution.
- You must complete all sections of the application.
- You must attach a copy of your transcript, or email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Scholarship applications are due at 3:00 p.m. on Not scheduled yet.. Late or incomplete applications will not be considered.