The Plan to Succeed Student Scholarship is a one-time scholarship offered by a Pike High School graduate. He is a local business owner, author, and former comedian. Feel free to show your personality in your answers. He will appreciate it.
Scholarship Amount: $1,000 award; must be used for payment of tuition/fees or on-campus housing at the university student attends
This award is presented to at least one senior student who best meets the following criteria:
- You must be a first-generation college student (the first member of your immediate family to attend college).
- You must have a grade point average between 2.7-3.5
- You must have been a Pike High School student for at least three years.
- You must plan to further your education at a college, university, or technical school, and you must meet the entrance requirements of that institution.
- You must be an active member of the student body as demonstrated by your participation in extra-curricular activities and/or you must be employed full or part-time in a paying job.
- You must complete all sections of the application.
- You must attach a copy of your transcript, or mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Scholarship applications are due at 3:00 p.m. on March 16, 2018. Late or incomplete applications will not be considered.