Scholarship Amount: $2,000 award; must be used for payment of tuition/fees or on-campus housing at the university student attends
Criteria: This award is presented to one senior student who best meets the following criteria:
- You must be a senior at Pike High School who has at least a 3.0 GPA.
- You must be pursuing a Core 40 distinction or higher.
- Students in the top 10% of their class (weighted) will not be considered for this scholarship.
- You must plan to further your education at a college, university, or technical school, and you must meet the necessary entrance requirements of that institution.
- You must complete all sections of the application and include the separate documents referenced in the application.
Scholarship applications are due by 3:00 on March 15, 2019. Late or incomplete applications will not be considered.