Richard H. Crosser was the co-founder of Crossmann Communities. Crossmann Communities donates to scholarship funds in the communities where its homes are built. In turn, scholarships are awarded to students interested in any type of building trade who live in areas with Crossmann communities.
Scholarship Amount: $1,000 award; must be used for payment of tuition/fees or on-campus housing at the university student attends
This award will be presented to one senior student who best meets the following criteria:
- You must be a graduating senior at Pike High School with a GPA of 2.5 or higher and display commitment to school and community.
- You must be making plans to complete a two- or four- year program at an accredited college or university in the state of Indiana, and meet the necessary entrance requirements of that institution.
- You must be planning to pursue a two or four year degree in structural engineering, architecture, building trades, drafting, business, finance, accounting, or another field related to building trades.
- You must demonstrate a strong work ethic.
- Must attach a copy of your transcript, or email it to: email@example.com
Scholarship applications are due by 3:00 p.m. on March 16, 2018. Late or incomplete applications will not be considered.