Scholarship Amount: $1,000 award; must be used for payment of tuition/fees or on-campus housing at the university student chooses to attend.
Criteria: Up to nine (9) awards will be presented to the student(s) who best meet the following criteria.
- You must be senior at Pike High School maintaining a at least a 2.5 GPA.
- You must plan to further your education at a college, university, or technical school, and you must meet the necessary entrance requirements of that institution.
- You must be an active member of the student body as demonstrated by your participation and your service to Pike High School.
- You are encouraged to submit a letter of recommendation from a teacher, but one is not required Please follow instructions in application
- You must attend school regularly.
- You must complete all sections of the application and include the separate documents referenced int he application.
Scholarship applications are due at 3:00 p.m. on March 15, 2019. Late or incomplete applications will not be considered. Please turn this application in to Ms. Agness in the Guidance Office.